There can be different issues with the gimbal. However, sometimes fixing it by following some of the processes is possible and you can set it on your hands only. The major problem what you can face with the gimbal of DJI Phantom 4 is the balance of the gimbal.
You can see the message like the gimbal motor is overloaded and due to the same, it can fall to the wrong side. Well, it will not make any problem for you to fly the same but you may face a problem with camera recording. So, you will be able to do the main thing what you want to do with such a flight it may seem to be little annoying for you.
- First of all factory settings of the gimbal has to be restored.
- The help of DJI assistant will update the newest firmware.
- You need to wait for a night, and your flight has to remain calm. You need to charge your battery fully within that time.
- When the morning comes, you have first to plug in your flight’s battery. Then both the guards for the gimbal have to be removed.
- Then you need to turn on the remote first and then the tablet, and at the end, you have to turn the flight on.
- You need to measure the issues in a level now. To measure the same, you need to avoid any noise or disturbance in the area.
- If you see that the problem has been fixed already, you need to do the calibration of the gimbal.
- Then you have to restart the flight again. You need to test the same whether the flight is okay or not.
If the further problem happens:
You have to understand that you are not a technical person. So, manually you can try your best to get out of this problem. However, it does not get fixed; the best solution will be to call the DJI support team. They can send the technical people to give you the perfect answer. Even if they cannot do it, the final solution will be to exchange the same. If the gimbal is still under manufacturer warranty, you can always replace the same. It will surely solve your problem.
It is true that if the camera does not work correctly, it will surely be extremely problematic to run the flights. However, there are different solutions available for the same. However, the simple technique is already told, but the problem is more technical, only the support team will be able to work on that. The support team will be able to fix the problem and run the flight perfectly again. However, to fix the regular issue, you need to know how to fix the DJI Phantom 4 gimbal.