If you can fly the flight, but the DJI Phantom 4 camera is not working correctly, it can be the most annoying problem you will face. When it comes to the camera, it can be a serious issue. You can handle some of the small problems if you learn some technical things. However, if it is a bigger issue like the problem with the camera sensor only the technical support people can save you. Yet, you should know how to fix the DJI Phantom 4 pro gimbal and camera.
Problems you can face:
The worst thing you can encounter with the camera is the problem with the sensor. In most of the cases, you will find the same is out of your hand. It is better to take the help of the technical people in this regard. However, when you are facing a problem like the tilted horizon with the camera, you can once give a try to solve it by yourself. If it works, you are the most jovial person on earth at that moment. However, it can also be said this is not a very difficult job to do as well.
How to fix the DJI Phantom 4 pro camera easily?
- Updates will undoubtedly be the first thing on which you can rely on in case of such tilted horizon cases you are facing the camera.
- Fixing the firmware can also be a solution. However, often updating the same has given most of the users the required resolution of the problem.
- You can also try to calibrate your camera if you want.
- Roll setting also plays a crucial part in it if you can do that the solution may knock at your door.
- The flight has to be landed. Then the roll setting of the gimbal roll has to be appropriately adjusted. There is a high chance that if you follow this way you may get the solution of the tilted horizon problem of your DJI phantom 4 pro Camera.
After using all these methods, the final step you need to do is to switch off the flight and switch it on again. If you see it is working correctly, you have undoubtedly saved your time and money.
Phantom 4 firmware update
The DJI Phantom 4 is among the very best consumer-level drones available on the marketplace. DJI are constantly improving it also, with firmware upgrades emerging every so often to provide the remote and aircraft control new attributes or add compatibility with brand new accessories.
Updating firmware on the Phantom 4 is a fairly easy procedure.
What do I want to prepare prior to updating the Phantom 4 firmware?
Before beginning the procedure of updating the firmware, we propose using the next things to hand:
A fully charged battery at the aircraft.
A fully charged cellphone or tablet computer with the DJI GO program updated to the most recent version, with 200mb of free storage space to download firmware files.
Concerning preparation that is all, you must do. The DJI GO program has additional features which make upgrading the firmware in your Phantom 4 really straightforward.
Updating the Phantom 4 Firmware Using the DJI GO Program
- Switch on the remote Control along with the aircraft.
- Join the DJI GO program to your own Phantom 4 because you normally would.
- The home screen of this DJI GO program will prompt you with a bar across the top of the screen saying’New firmware upgrade is available’.
- Harness the’Update Now’ choice to start the update prompt.
- Harness the’Download Now’ button inside the program and then await the progress bar to achieve 100%.
- When the download is completed you tap on the’Start Update’ button which has appeared on the monitor.
- Then you’ll see a progress bar look which shows you, instantly, the way the firmware upgrade is progressing. During the firmware upgrade your aircraft might create sounds, the gimbal may fall and the aircraft could reboot. This is part of the procedure and not cause for alarm.
- When the firmware update was completed, the DJI GO program will reveal to you an update Total’ prompt.
- Harness the entire’ button to complete the firmware upgrade.
Congratulations — you have updated your Phantom 4 into the most up-to-date and best DJI firmware.
Now you can reboot your remote and aircraft control and reconnect into the DJI GO program as normal. Remember — if you’ve got more than one battery, you’ll have to follow this procedure with every different battery fitted to the aircraft. That is because some details of this firmware connect directly into the Phantom 4 battery life.
Updating the Firmware on your Phantom 4 Remote Controller
Prior to trying to upgrade the firmware in your control please make sure that the remote itself is completely charged, your cellular device is fully charged, the hottest DJI GO program is installed and you have access to a secure online connection.
Just follow the steps below to upgrade the remote control firmware:
- Twist in your remote control as normal.
- Twist the remote control to your mobile device with a USB cable.
- Launch the DJI GO program as normal.
- Click on the status bar near the peak of the program and click on the’General Status’ choice, which ought to prompt you ‘Firmware Upgrade Required’.
- Choose the blue’Download Firmware’ alternative from the list that appears on the monitor.
- When the download is finished, click the blue’Start Upgrade’ option in the bottom of the listing of choices on screen.
- Allow around 45 minutes for this process to finish, during which time you remote control could beep or reboot.
- When the procedure has been finished the DJI GO program will show the message’Remote Controller Upgraded.
- Just reboot your remote controller and utilize it as ordinary — it is currently running the most recent firmware!
Now, you have faced a problem with the sensor, and the camera is still within the manufacturer warranty period. You should not have a second thought rather than replacing the same. It will provide you with a permanent solution.
First, they will try to do it, but if they fail, you need to replace it. However, the only difference will be that you need to spend some extra pennies for the same.
So, you know how to fix the DJI Phantom 4 pro camera so that in the case of small problems you will at least be able to do a try to solve the problem for you. If you cannot there is no other way that is calling the helpline people to address the issue for you.