- 1 Remote Controller Stick Thumb Rocker, Metal Joystick Protector for DJI Mavic Smart Controller
- 2 How easy is the Adjustable Extension Stick to install?
- 3 How to install the DJI Smart Controller Extension Stick
Remote Controller Stick Thumb Rocker, Metal Joystick Protector for DJI Mavic Smart Controller
Which Drone are they good for?
How easy is the Adjustable Extension Stick to install?
What is it made of and best features?
- Net weight: 3.5 grams / group. Simple to install and remove, anti-skid layout
- Material: Aluminum alloy, comfy with really good hands feeling to substitute broken thumb rocker
- Detachable design: easy to use and save (you’re able to rotate and join them on the smart remote control when in use, and set them in the committed groove once the mobile device moves are summoned for storage)
What do you get?
Bundle Contains, 2 times Joystick Rod
How to install the DJI Smart Controller Extension Stick
First Adjust the height of the Smart controller Remote Rod. Second, tighten the remote rod. Third, tighten the rod on the DJI smart controller and you are ready to fly.
What is a Joystick for the DJI Smart Remote Control and other Devices?
A joystick is an input apparatus composed of a pole that pivots to a foundation and reports its own angle or path into the DJI Smart Controller device it’s controlling. A joystick is also referred to as a controller expansion stick, which is your principal control device from the cockpit of your drone aircraft, either as a center stick or side-stick. It often has supplementary buttons to control several aspects of the drone flight. Joysticks are often used to not only control drones but also aircraft, video games, and generally, have more push-buttons whose condition can also be read by the computer. A popular variant of the control rocker used on modern video game consoles is your analog stick. Joysticks are also used for controlling machines like cranes, trucks, and underwater unmanned vehicles, wheelchairs, surveillance cameras, along with zero turning radius lawnmowers. Mini finger-operated joysticks have been embraced as an input apparatus for smaller electronic equipment like UAVs.