In this post, we will take a gander at how to refresh the Mavic Air utilizing DJI Go 4. It is the DJI Firmware Update for the automaton. A similar procedure likewise applies to battery and controllers. Guarantee anything you are refreshing is the half battery.
- Initially, for the DJI Firmware Update, you need to do the Power on your DJI Mavic Air and associate with the DJI Go 4 application
- At that point sit tight for it to Launch DJI Go 4
- At that point, you should Click the best bar that says another firmware is accessible
- After that is done at that point please Click download now
- Little persistence is required while you Wait for the firmware to refresh and don’t press back or wipe out while the refresh is going on when you have your DJI Firmware Update.
- At the point when the refresh is finished snap “alright”
- Restart your flying machine. On the off chance that another refresh is required take after the past advances once more.
The refresh has demonstrated some admirable angles that we have to recognize in the automaton now with you DJI Firmware Update.
It has added SmartCapture to the drone usefulness. The improvement of Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems execution is finished. We have included Boomerang and Asteroids for QuickShot. We have included the Panorama shooting modes. We have included help for DJI Goggles (requires DJI Googles firmware v01.04.0200 or above).
It has streamlined compass alignment. The time has abbreviated for perceiving propeller watches. We have expanded the most extreme rise speed to 4m/s and greatest slip speed to 3 m/s in Sports mode.
We have enhanced the flight steadiness and deterrent recognition. It has enhanced exactness for perceiving the subject in Intelligent Flight mode. We have enhanced the nature of the picture.
The DJI Firmware update has been made to provide a wider scope of opportunities for the user and bring together many aspects under one roof. This update is to give greater chances for improved version and better