When marketing a property it is the most troublesome things to do in business today. The competition is brutal, partially because online listings generate the majority of the leads. Virtually every property buyer now begins their hunt online. Thus, it can be quite tough to stick out from the bunch. That is why identifying property listings through high-quality video and photography pays enormous dividends.
Today, the most recent marketing weapon in real estate is using dramatic camera photography & video tours in online listings. Some brokers assert that drones are the most critical new technologies to enter property marketing since the online.
They are also taking photographs of houses never before imagined, Like… flying onto the property from 200 feet in the air; emphasizing the details of large, expensive property in dramatic form; then, flying quickly two feet above a driveway up to the front door…Using flying cameras, property photographers are creating spectacular, sweeping shots of landscapes, mountain and sea vistas and easy fly-around of stunning home exteriors…So, what is the best drone for real estate photography you may ask? Before we dig into all that, let us look at where you will not be able to use a drone.
A drone won’t ever have the ability to shoot all the photography & video required to advertise a listing. There are still certain Types of photographs and videos a flying camera is not well suited to, including by way of instance,
- Shots designed to prevent an unpleasant feature or to aid a room or room appear bigger.
- The insides of smaller spaces, like apartments or condos.
- Homes shrouded by trees or other buildings.
- Conventional street-level shots that all buyers have come to expect in a listing.
So don’t fire your favorite photographer yet. Instead, ask her if she will be using a drone also.
If you are contemplating buying a drone to record video and photographs to get property listings, then look at these three popular options used by many property drone photographers today. (Note: the Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 is the most recent in a long line of Phantoms, undoubtedly the most famous flying platform used by property photographers).
All three options are ready-to-fly flying cameras which come complete with a 4K camera, 3-axis gimbal, flying platform, live video, advanced flight control software and a flight controller which are work together as one item. Each one also carries at least 1-year guarantee.
The Best Drone for Real Estate Photography
- 16GB JumpDrive S73 USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- 64GB MicroSD Memory Card
- Corel Paint Shop Pro X9
- 3 Piece Lens Cleaning Kit, Beach Camera Microfiber Cleaning ClothBundle Contains Typhoon H RTF Hexacopter Drone with CGO3+ 4K Camera 16GB JumpDrive S73 USB 3.0 Flash Drive 64GB microSD Memory Card 3 Piece Lens Cleaning Kit Corel PaintShop Pro X8 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth The Typhoon H is an innovative aerial photography and videography platform.
- Camera with a 1-inch 20MP detector the onboard
camera was redesigned to use a 1-inch Megapixel CMOS sensor.
- Five-directions of barrier sensing. Please consult the Instructional Video and the User Guide before use.
- Stronger video processing supports H.264 4K movies at 60fps or H.265 4K at 30fps, both using a 100Mbps bitrate.
- Note: Refer the Instructional Video and the User Guide before use that’s highly advised.
- GPS Hovering Accuracy Vertical: ±1.64 ft (0.5 m)
Measure: ±8.20 ft (2.5 m) / Max Angular Velocity Pitch: 300°/s Yaw: 150°/s
- Video Recording Modes UHD (4K): 4096x2160p24/25, 3840x2160p24/25/30 FHD: 1920x1080p24/25/30/48/50/60 HD: 1280x720p24/25/30/48/50/60
- A Max Bitrate of Video Storage 60 Mbps
- Total Pixels 12.76M
- Effective Pixels 12.4M
6 Advantages of Using Drones to Market Real Estate
1. Produce more dramatic, compelling images.
Using a contemporary ready-to-fly camera UAV like the GoPro Karma with Hero5, it is possible to create dramatic shots quite easily (nearly on auto-pilot) by blending GPS-programmed flight paths with automatic point-of-interest camera targeting.
Well-designed drone camera shots not only look amazingly professional, but they can also create a feeling of awe and attention which you can’t get from ground-based photography.
2. Create more interesting virtual tours.
A camera drone can fly into a house through the front door, and traveling throughout every room, making a much more natural digital tour than station-based photography may.
Along with an expert voice-over sound monitor, virtual tours can get amazing visual stories, rich with history and information.
3. Highlight more property attributes.
Landscaping, pools, walking trails and rear yards are essential to a lot of buyers. So are local parks and schools. Aerial photos & movie bring these benefits to life.
4. Using drone videos and photographs to advertise your properties reveals prospective sellers that you make the most of every chance to make their property look amazing — and to stand out.
5. It’s a well-known actuality that listings which look better and provide additional info, sell better.
6. Save money.
Compared to shooting aerial pictures from a helicopter or a fixed-wing aircraft, drone videography is much more economical — and easier to organize.
Using Drones to Take Photo in the Luxury Home Marketing
The visual benefits of camera drones have impacted how expensive luxury homes are introduced on the MLS and broker’s websites.
Buyers of multi-million dollar houses often shop online, so they anticipate high-quality video and photography in the online list, or they won’t bite. It’s tough to argue that in the luxury property market, drone photography has hugely upped the property advertising game.
When it’s to emphasize the waterfront view, a stunning garden, or a very cool swimming pool, aerial drone photo captures the beauty and the utility of a house much better than ground-based video or photography can.
Drones are utilized to advertise commercial real estate, also. In cities across America, Europe, and Asia, drones are being used to plan and picture high rises and other residential multi-unit projects, either to help them market or for studying and inspection.
Commercial Photographers Are Instantly Embracing Drones
The very first FAA Sec. 333 exemption for a property drone operator was handed out in January 2015, to
Douglas Trudeau of Tierra Antigua Realty in Tucson, Arizona. By obtaining the waiver, Doug became the first real estate agent to fly a drone for property photography.
Since then, using camera drones to market property has taken off in America. Out of the initial 1,000 FAA exemptions given to commercial drone operators, over 350 were for property marketing.
The commercial photography business is embracing the new trend and looking for the best drone for real estate to fulfill the fast-growing demand for high-quality aerial photography and video.