The SKEYE Nano Drone happens to be one of the latest drones in the current market. So what do people think about it and how good is it?
- Weighs only a meagre 14 grams
- Dimensions range – 4 cm x 4 cm x 2.2 cm
- Remote control distance ranges up to 50 meters
- Flight time extend up to 3 to 4 minutes
- The camera attached has a clarity of 300 pixels
- Comes with a 6-Axis Gyro
Because of its low weight, the SKEYE Nano Drone is simple to get off the ground and hence easy to maneuver and fly around. The controls are also fairly easy to understand and simplistic in nature. Furthermore, the drone comes with 3 different flight modes which offer different kinds of speed levels. Another thing that is not said about most other drones is the fact that this is really fun to fly. At the end of the day, it is a sort of a toy, and it is a good one at that.
The quality of the images and videos are not as good as some of the other drones in the market.
Despite it being a low-end drone, the SKEYE Nano Drone is still a good buy for anyone. For those interested, it is definitely worth watching out for.
Taking a look at The Holy Stone X400C FPV RC
- When it comes to quadcopters, the Holy Stone X400C FPV RC is without question one of the best products in the market. So what is it all about?
- It weighs around 397 grams in total
- Dimensionally, ranges from 12.2 inches in length to 12.2 inches in width and 3.7 inches in depth.
- Control distance ranges to just about 100 meters
- Flight time is approximately 8 minutes
- Body completely made of plastic
- Charge time extends up to 1.2 hours in total
Something that other drones can learn from the Holy Stone X400C FPV RC is the read-to-fly nature of it that it carries with itself. The camera quality is also stupendous coming with 720p capturing quality. The 6 axis gyro that comes with it allows the drone to have a stable flight like none other. Because of its light weighted nature, it also takes off rather easily and is easy to maneuver because of the controls.
The short battery life and flight duration leave the user wanting for the most parts. Flying over water can also cause the batteries to rust.
Overall, the Holy Stone X400C FPV RC is one of the best quadcopter drones in the market and something any enthusiast should take a look at.
Taking a look at the latest Sky Viper Video Drone
As far as good drones are concerned, the Sky Viper Video Drone happens to be one of them. But the question at hand is: How good are they exactly?
- Weighs around 28 grams in total
- The dimensions range from 2.8 inches in length to 18 inches in width to 13 inches in depth
- Body made of tough Duraflex
- Comes with adjustable controls for sensitivity
- Video recording of HD 720p quality
- Has one touch functions for barrel rolls, stunts, etc.
One great quality of the Sky Viper Video Drone is that it is extremely tough in nature because of the Duraflex body. The 4 blade technology that it comes with also helps a great deal in its ability and overall control. The flight controls of the drone are also adjustable in nature. The controls itself are very easy to understand as well and simple for the user to adjust to.
Unfortunately, there aren’t any measures in the drone for crash-proof landing which may be problematic if you are new and prone to accidents.
Despite its small flaws, the Skeye Nano Drone is overall a very fine product and one that every enthusiast should at least take an interest in.