Follow some easy processes, DJI Phantom 4 pro gimbal is a very crucial part of the whole unit, and if you face any technical problem with the same, it is extremely disturbing to you. You should know how to fix the DJI Phantom 4 pro gimbal. There are some of the problems which you can try to solve by yourself. However, it is quite understandable that you are not a technical man and for you and it will not be possible if the problem is really critical.
Problems you may face:
Before knowing how you will be able to solve the problems of gimbal you need to know what kind of problem you can face with the same. Often you may see that the gimbal is falling on the wrong side. It may be because of the overloaded motor of the gimbal. It is true that in such a situation the flight will fly for sure, but when you try to record something with the camera, you are going to face a big issue. So, you will be able to fly your device, but you will miss the main thing that is associated with this kind of flight.
How to fix the DJI Phantom 4 pro gimbal easily?
- In such a scenario the restore factory settings of the gimbal are required to be uploaded again.
- You should take the help of the DJI assistant who will help you in updating the latest firmware.
- Don’t use your flight then for at least 24 hours. Within that time you need to recharge the battery of the gimbal motor fully.
- In the next day morning you need to put the battery in the gimbal motor, and then you need to remove both the guards attached with the same.
- Now, first the remote will be turned on, and then the tablet and lastly the flight itself will be turned on.
- You have to check whether the flight is working fine at a high level as well. However, you have to do the same test in an area which is noise free. Then only you will be able to understand whether any disturbance is still there or not.
- If you can successfully recover the problem the first thing you need to do is the calibration of the same.
- After the calibration is done you need to start the flight again and finally see whether the same is working properly or not.
When to call customer support?
At the end of the day, you need to understand that you are not at all a technical person to handle any such problem. So, if following the above-mentioned method you can normally solve the problem, and then it is fine. Otherwise, it will be better to take help of the technical people of DJI to solve the problem for you. They will be able to understand the issue properly, and they are skilful in giving you the best solution.
When you are using a machine like this kind of flight technical faults will happen. If you really know how to fix the DJI Phantom 4 pro gimbal, you will at least have the slightest chance to get out of the problem by yourself.