If you are able to fly the flight, but the DJI phantom 4 camera is not working properly, it can be the most annoying problem you will face. When it comes to the camera, it can be a serious issue. Some of the small issues can be handled by you if you learn some technical things. However, if it is a bigger issue like the problem with the camera sensor only the technical support people can save you. However, you should know how to fix the DJI phantom 4 pro gimbal and camera.
Problems you can face:
The worst thing you can face with the camera is the problem with the sensor. In most of the cases, you will find the same is out of your hand. It is better to take the help of the technical people in this regard. However, when you are facing a problem like the tilted horizon with the camera, you can once give a try to solve it by yourself. If it works, you are the most jovial person on earth at that moment. However, it can also be said this is not a very difficult job to do as well.
- Updates will surely be the first thing on which you can rely on in case of such tilted horizon cases you are facing the camera.
- Fixing the firmware can also be a solution. However, often updating the same has given most of the users the required solution of the problem.
- You can also try to calibrate your camera if you want.
- Roll setting also plays a crucial part in it. If you can do that the solution may knock at your door.
- The flight has to be landed. Then the roll setting of the gimbal roll has to be adjusted properly. There is a high chance that if you follow this way you may get the solution of the tilted horizon problem of your DJI phantom 4 pro Camera.
After using all these methods, the final step you need to do is to switch off the flight and switch it on again. If you see it is working properly, you have surely saved your time and money.
Now, you have faced a problem with the sensor, and the camera is still within the manufacturing warranty period. You should not have a second thought rather than replacing the same. It will provide you with a permanent solution.
First, they will try to do it, but if they fail, you need to replace it. However, the only difference will be that you need to spend some extra pennies for the same.
So, you know how to fix the DJI phantom 4 pro camera so that in the case of small problems you will at least be able to do a try to solve the problem for you. If you cannot there is no other way that is calling the helpline people to solve the issue for you.