If you are looking for the best drone of the future, then you should look at the high quality drones for 2017. These drones are fast and effective when it comes to flying high with 4k video quality. The drones can perform various actions and include flips and rolls. The best part is that you can use the remote to fly it higher than high. Apart from that, there is an option to connect a Smartphone.
High Quality Drones-How good is the Inspire 2?
The Dji Inspire 2 is those who like to vlog a lot. There are two independent cameras that can capture stunning images and videos. It also offers a 360-degree instant rotation of the camera. One is mounted under the drone another is mounted on the front which offers excellent FOV. It also comes with dual operator mode including a separate mode for the photographer. The photographer can control the camera to capture videos and images.
- It can shoot up to 30MP in RAW format i.e. DNG.
- It also offers 4k @ 60FPS and 5.2K at 30 FPS.
- You can use it for 27 minutes without any break.
- The maximum speed is around 67mph.
- There is laser sensor that is why it can avoid any trees, walls and obstacles in any direction included over head.
- It also comes with built-in SSD to store all the data.
Why should you have a look at the high quality drones for 2017?
If the camera is your priority, then you should choose the phantom 4. It is equipped with a large 1” sensor that offers good images as well as 4k @60 FPS videos. The magnesium alloy construction makes it quite sturdy and lightweight. It is on par with the Phantom 4 when it comes to built quality, but it is better than the Phantom 4 regarding features. The dual infrared sensor can provide five directional obstacle protections.
- It can capture up to 20 MP still images along with 4K video at 60FPS.
- The large 1” CMOS sensor captures lots of lights from the aperture that is why the images are bright and detailed.
- You can use the remote controller to operate the Phantom 4 Pro from the ground. It also offers live streaming of videos to the remote.
- It also supports 5.8 GHz transmission support.
Why is the Dji Mavic considered as the best drone of future?
When it comes to the price to feature ratio, the best drones drones for 2017 are the clear winners. The small remote offers plenty of features including a long-range control over 7km. The best part is that you can stream up to 1080p videos without any buffer or problems. It is totally protected that is why there are not obstacles in front of the DJI Mavic. It is ideal for long touring and high distance travel.
- The compact size and folding ability make it very useful. You can bring it to anywhere you want.
- The improved OcuSync transmission offers 4.3 miles of operating range.
- The drone can fly up to 27 minutes at 40mpg speed.
- There are many interesting features such as ActiveTrack, TapFly and more.
- It offers true 4K experience with smooth frame rate.
High Quality Drones-What are the catchy features of the YUNEEC Typhoon H?
The typhoon H was one of the best drones in 2016. It offers excellent capabilities and features with high end features at reasonable price. There are six rotors along with an Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) equipped camera. You don’t have to do any setup after the unboxing because it is ready to use. You can shoot at 4K as well as still images without any problem. You can experiment with this drone because of the landing gear.
- No need to set-up because it is always ready. There is an ST16 controller along with the 4k camera. You can start recording and capturing.
- It also offers collision avoidance feature by utilizing the infrared sensors.
- It also comes with GPS and eight different flight modes for a different condition that offers optimum performance.
- You don’t need any experience to operate this drone.
What are the smart features of the DJI Phantom 4 Pro so you can call it one of the high quality drones for 2017?
The Phantom 4 offers the best camera when it comes to the features. You can fly the drone with a single tap. The automatic system can be used to capture the seamless shots. It also offers the same obstacles avoidance feature of the predecessor. You can fly in any direction using the build in button. It also offers object tracing feature which is very handy when it comes to the focusing system.
- You can record at 4k @ 30fps without any problem.
- There is a 12MP Camera along with F/2.8 aperture. It also offers sharp and clear images.
- There is Gimbal like stabilization in the cameras of the Phantom 4 pro.
- It also comes with video and image editor built-in so you can edit and upload on the go. You can add texts and other effects in the images as well as videos.
Which is the best drone between 3DR Solo and the DJi Phantom 3?
If you are unable to decide the better one from the 3DR Solo and DJI Phantom 3, then you should look at the features as well as the price of the drone. The Phantom 3 offers good image quality along with Gimbal. The 3DR Solo offers slightly better image quality along with videos. After that, you have to consider the build quality of the Drones. The build quality of the Phantom 3 is quite similar to the predecessor.
When it comes to the equipment and features of the Drones, the built-in HD camera of the Parrot Drone offers the best adventure. It is ideal for outdoor as well as indoor flying. It offers the digital image stabilization video quality at the time of flying. You can capture decent images with the default cameras of the parrot BEBO.
There is a 14-megapixel camera in the Parrot BEBO which is a wide angle lens. The best part is that it is resistance to dust and splashes. It can capture high definition images and videos in many formats including DNG, JPG and more. The digital image stabilization of the Parrot BEBO offers sharp and stable footage as output that is why it is in the list of high quality drones for 2017.