Best Drones for Kids 2018
Force1 Drone Best drone with Camera for Kids live video(UDI U818A) Altitude Hold and VR Headset Drone Wi-Fi FPV Quadcopter
Just the time when you think that drone is only for professional; Force1 launches the camera featured drone for kids. The high flying quadcopter is packed with 2 MP cameras that capture images and records videos as well.
Force1 best drone for kids: Main features
- 720p camera with live video kit and real-time flight
- One control key for user-friendly operation
- Custom route mode for beginners
- Equipped with an extra battery and power bank
- Three gear speed mode for better flights
- VR headset included flying the drone to a direction
- The drone has wife connectivity to connect with your smartphone
- You may watch live video on your phone as well
- One button for easy take off and smooth landing
- Runs only for 10 minutes
- Remote does not control the camera.
Holy Stone HS160 Shadow FPV RC Drone with 720P HD Wi-Fi Camera Live Video Feed 2.4GHz 6-Axis Gyro Quadcopter for Kids & Beginners – Altitude Hold, One Key Start, Foldable Arms, Bonus Battery
The Holystone Shadow FPV RC drone is a foldable and flexible compact design to carry in the pocket at ease. The drone has great Wi-Fi connectivity that allows you to watch live video on your smartphone. The 3D feature gives you a real-time fun with better visuals.
Holy Stone best drone for kids: Main feature
- Modular batteries aid in safety while charging
- The 720p camera makes you a great photographer
- One key button for landing and take off
- Equipped with led light to fly during the night as well
- App control features to connect to your phone
- 4-speed modes for beginners, intermediate, and experts
- The 3D VR mode allows you to see the real-time video on your phone
- Gravity sensor mode moves the drone automatically where the smartphone is directed
- 4-speed modes for beginners to experts
- Foldable and flexible to carry anywhere at ease
- The camera app is misleading at times
- Constantly loses Wi-Fi connection
- Works only with some specific phone models only
The Parrot Airborne Night Minidrone is equipped with two head lights for better visibility at night. Equipped with one GB flash memory and VGA camera allows taking aerial pictures at any time of the day and night. It works great with smartphones using Free Flight 3 app.
Parrot best mini drone for kids: Main features
- Does not require FAA registration
- Night ready drone with a mini camera of 480*640 pixel
- The drone is shock resistant and durable in design
- Two headlights give night visibility to take beautiful pictures
- 1 GB flash memory to take aerial pictures
- Propeller circuit breaker reduces damage during obstacles
- You can pilot the drone with your smartphone using Firelight app
- Runtime is 9 minutes only
- Loses connection with the phone once it is out of control
HUBSAN X4 H107C Drone 4 Channel 2.4GHz 6 Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter with 720P HD Camera Mode 2 RTF (720P green black)
The HUBSAN Drone 4 channel is an amazing tool with a 2MP camera and Micro SDHC card. It is a latest designed quadcopter with 4 unique channels. The lightweight frame and ultra-design drone is a perfect gifting option as well. It is the best drones to buy for indoor purpose.
Hubsan best inexpensive drone with camera for kids: Main features
- 2-megapixel video recording and still camera
- 360-degree flip flops
- Equipped with the mini light bulb to fly at night.
- Super stable flight
- Adjustable six-axis flight stability
- 4 channels with low power
- 720HP camera for picture perfect camera photography
- Automatically returns when the power is lower than 2.8 volt
- Flight time is as low as 8 minutes
- Video quality is not HD
Drones are hugely in demand today. However, they must be selected on the basis of the usability. If you are buying it for a kid, the drones must not be that expensive as compared to the professional ones. The best drones for kids to buy are the ones that fulfill your requirements.