Yes, DJI is at it again with the Matrice 200 Series drone. This drone fold down in a snap and unfold just as quickly. Gimbal mounting plates and aircraft arms stay mounted during transportation so that you’re ready to fly within a minute. Now you can have two camera running at the same time and with the DJI Matrice 210 RTK Series you can also have a camera mounted on top of the drone.
- Dual Battery (Heats battery when flying in sub-zero temperatures)
- IP43 level Ingress Protection – Aircraft will know exactly where you at and will make sure no two aircraft in the same air space.
- Cameras up to 30 MP Resolution – Video Resolution: 4K at 60 FPS
- Dual-Operator Mode: Support Multiple Camera Systems
- Max Flight Time: 38 minutes with no Gimbal (Camera Kit) 1 Gimbal 32 minutes and 2 Gimbal 28 minutes
Additional Key Features
- 4.35 Miles Operation Range
- Max Speed: 55 mph (22 m/s) in ATTI mode, no wind
- Notable Attributes: Dual-Operator Mode, Multiple Camera Systems
- Weight (Battery & Propellers Included) 8.80 Pounds
- 4.5 lbs. Max Payload Capacity
- Aircraft size 28.189 Inches x 8.661″x 9.291″
The DJI Matice 200 Series High-performance motors paired with 17-inch propellers ensure stable flight in strong winds. With the new dual-battery power system automatically heats batteries when flying in sub-zero temperatures, while an enclosed design ensures weather and water resistance, so you can fly in a wide range of environments.
|Battery Type||LiPo 6S|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 40° C|
|Storage Temperature||Less than 3 months: -20° C to 45° C
More than 3 months: 22° C to 28° C
|Charging Temperature||5 ℃ to 40 ℃|
|Max Charging Power||180 W|